Friday, July 13, 2012

Hey guys! alright well yet again I'm here to blog about the exciting adventures we are having in the big citayyyy and let me just say....its friday friday gettin down on friday. I'm not looking forward to the weekendddddd.( I have to memorize our one minute scenes by monday and a shakespeare monologue by tuesday and my whole showcase piece by friday....) So today we received our Showcase roles and did our first read through. there are 5 pieces in all. each of them is around 15 to 20 minutes long for a total showcase of about 1 hour 30 minutes. Jake and Aleyse got paired up in a piece just the two of them! funny enough! haha they have to kiss!!! ooOOOOoOOo!! cooties!!!! haha. and I received a fairly large role in a piece of about 8 people. we have a large group scene and then we pair up into two person scenes and in my 15 minute piece i get to say about 40 lines. so that's pretty sick. After class we went to Shake Shack with our new friends (S/O to Julie, Kyra, Abbie, and Hannah!). Here is but SOME of the adventures had today....
Shake shack was watching us!!!

I can see clearly now...

This was the commercial before the movie we just saw...

NEWSIESLOTTERY!!! we tried....

Me and leysey girl

Nothing like a good ol cup a Joe!

Aleyse was convinced that i could just charge her phone with my finger..... ehh!

Yeah....we are like that...

What are YOU lookin at.

A nice one :)

FALLING!!!!!
Also throughout the day we went to several box offices t scout out ticket prices..tried to win the Newsies lottery....saw a movie....ate soft serve fruit. almost threw up...and many other delightful stories :) miss and love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment